Disaster Planning for Residents in Columbus
There are several important parts of managing a business in Columbus, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most valuable. But, these plans typically focus on things like emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will also include facilities.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was developed specifically for property managers and owners. It features complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free consultation, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and increase your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we’ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.