How to Find Water Leaks
Every business or home can undergo water damages, no matter where your building is located. Your business can sustain water damages through basement flooding, sewer backups and heavy rainfall. Paul Davis understands the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. The best way to decrease water damage to your building is to call the professionals immediately. Our nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors will inspect and fix the issue.
What Causes Water Damage?
We all have an appliance we rely on for day to day life. But a broken appliance can cause major damage. Any appliance that uses water could flood and cause major issues. If you have an unexpected leak on your hands, don’t worry. Our thoroughly trained water repair technicians can repair any water damage issues. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Leaking or frozen water lines or pipes
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs or sinks
- Backed up septic tank and sewage lines
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy rain or storms
- Streams or rivers that have crested
How Can I Avoid Water Damage?
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding expensive repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Consider the following to prevent water damage:
- If you find any leaks, examine them thoroughly and fix them immediately.
- Refrain from pouring grease down your sink, because it significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause undesirable stress on your pipes or hoses.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, turn off your water main to stop any further damage.
- Keep an eye out for any unforeseen spikes in your water bill. It could point to a leak.
- Cleanout your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your siding or foundation.
When it comes to preventing water damage, it’s important to use your common sense and check your home and appliances regularly. If you suspect that you may have a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. If it’s just a small leak, then try to fix it as soon as you can. But if it’s bigger burst, call the qualified professionals from Paul Davis.
Paul Davis’s Water Damage Restoration Services
When the worst happens, don’t wait. Paul Davis franchises all offer 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to fix any water damages as soon as possible. We offer a wide array of water remediation services, such as:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring damaged possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
We Have Reliable Water Damage Repair Services
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. Call Paul! at (614) 367-9611 if you’re in need of water damage remediation services. When you call, we’ll connect you with an expert in your area. We‘ve spent 50 years repairing water damages, so you can count on Paul Davis to handle any water emergency you throw our way.